Visit Stand F70 at BETT
BETT – The Event of the year for Education Technology
Whether you are already using iPad or Mac, or just starting your journey – our stand is a must for your visit.
Join us on stand F70 to hear from leading educators on how they are using Apple technology to enhance learning in both primary and secondary schools.
See the latest technology and be inspired by the speakers from our case study schools who have transformed learning with our Learn 1-1 programme.
[learn_more caption=”Be Inspired by our Albion Learn 1-1 case study schools. Click here to learn more.”]
Wednesday 21st Jan
13.15pm – What does it take to successfully embed a change of this scale in a secondary school?
Speaker: Adam Webster, Director of Digital Learning at Caterham School
Thursday 22nd Jan
13.15pm – Why would a primary school go 1-to-1 and what are the challenges?
Speaker: Alex Blackman, Vice Principal at Southway Primary School
Friday 23rd Jan
13.15pm – How to successfully identify the impact of your 1-to-1 project
Speaker: Dominic Norrish, Group Director of Technology at United Learning
Friday 23rd Jan
15.30pm – Making the invisible visible: Supporting teaching and learning through 1-1
Speaker: Jose Picardo, Assistant Principal at Surbiton High School
We live and breathe learning technology and would love to chat about your school’s vision
Get the answers to your questions:
• How to make the best use of Mobile device Management?
• What is the Apple Device Enrolment Program?
• How do we implement Volume Purchasing Programme?
• Are classroom sets the best way to start?
• How do we integrate Macs into active directory?
• Is our school ready for mass iPad deployment?
• Can you help finance our technology deployment?
• How do we manage documents for teachers and students?
• How do we support teacher professional development?
• Is training from Apple Professional Developers important?
• Can training be structured to fit around the school day?
• What support can you provide from Apple accredited engineers?
Talk to our experts on the stand at anytime or book an appointment below:
[learn_more caption=”Book an appointment”]
Book appointment at BETT
Book an appointment with our experts to discuss your needs, schedule a time below.