Your rights under GDPR
• Be Informed: You have the right to know what we do with your data and why. For more information on how we use your data please email email@example.com.
• Access: If you wish to know the personal data we store about you, in order to check that it is accurate or being used lawfully, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Rectification: If you believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate then please email email@example.com.
• Erasure: If you would like use to remove data we hold on you, and we are not obliged to hold this data by law, you can send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Restrict processing: Under certain conditions you can request that we restrict in someway the processing of the personal data we hold on you e.g. retain data for us to provide particular service to yourself but not use the data for email marketing. To request this, please email email@example.com.
• Data portability: We will provide your data request in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. If you have any queries on this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Objection: If you object to how we are processing your personal data please email email@example.com.
• Automated decision making including profiling: We only profile based on location and the products and services you have bought from us. You can opt out of this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond within one month, unless the request is complex, or we have too many requests to deal with, in which case we will inform you within one month that this may take longer.
What personal information we collect
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Albion may collect and how we may use it.
• Store Name and Address details for the purpose of our 2 year hardware guarantee.
• To provide you with goods, services or other information that you request or purchase via our website, telephone or in person at one of our stores.
• To send you electronic marketing, if you have opted-in as a consumer or have a legitimate interest as a business.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Albion’s latest product announcements, software updates, and offers. You can unsubscribe from this service at anytime by following the unsubscribe link within an email or requesting removal from email@example.com.
We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, warranty and advertising and anti-fraud purposes.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes of your query or requested service, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that (with your consent) we place on your computer, by your continued use of the site you agree to this.
Cookies we use on Albion owned websites:
Name — Purpose
__cfduid — Email tracking and analytics
__utma, __utmv , __utmz, _ga, _gid — Google Website Analytics
datr, fr, sb — FaceBook Pixel tracking and analytics
Disclosure to Third Parties and Transfer of Data
Albion may make certain personal information available to our GDPR compliant partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers. For example if a customer ordered from our webshop we will share their delivery information with the distributor and their courier. Personal data will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
We store all customer data on secure GDPR compliant platforms hosted within the EU. In a very small number of cases, due to the products or services requested by a customer this data may be stored internationally. In such cases this data is governed under EU Model Contract Clauses.
Children & Education
We do not intentionally store any personal data of Children under the age of 16 and we will remove any data immediately if we become aware. We only store very limited personal data (e.g. a name) when parental consent has been given and even then, only use this data to undertake the service the parent has requested e.g. Collecting payments for a device as part of a parental contribution scheme at a school.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
For any privacy related queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org