Wi-Fi for Education
Supporting anytime, anywhere learning.
The education sector is redefining the way students learn with digital tools. With many mobile devices being integrated into the student’s learning process, reliable Wi-Fi networks are a must to handle a high density of devices with speed and reliability, and to reach places no ethernet cable has gone before.
Albion engineers are highly trained in Wi-Fi deployment. We provide comprehensive heat maps of your building to show you detailed coverage and density of wireless signals across your campus and set up your wireless network to work consistently and reliably, for a truly wireless education environment.
Albion’s Wi-Fi partner, Ruckus has developed Smart WiFi technology that gives schools a cost-effective wireless
infrastructure that’s in a class by itself.
• Up to 2 times extended range and coverage with Ruckus BeamFlex technology.
• Ultra-reliable mobile device connectivity with BeamFlex+ dual polarised adaptive antennas.
• Superior performance with 1733Mbps (5GHz) and 800Mbps (2.4GHz) of user throughput.
• Deploy anywhere on your campus with wall-mounted wireless access points, and mesh technology.
• Reduce cost and increase flexibility by controlling Wi-Fi in the cloud with the virtual SmartZone.
• Easily change scale and migrate from one controller to another with Smart Licence.
• Support BYOD, NAC, Mobile Device Management and other critical security management functions.
Increased Device Density
• Unprecedented 4×4:4 and MU-MIMO to address the need of high density wireless deployments.
• Automatic interference mitigation, optimised for high-density environments.
• Capable of supporting up to 500 clients.