Important information for our customers
Our Stores have re-opened.
From today (15th June) we’re reopening our stores. Initially we’ll open with reduced hours and offer the following in-store services: Repair, Sales and Click and Collect. Unfortunately we’ll be unable to provide in-store 1:1 training.
We’ve thought very carefully about how to keep everybody safe. We’ve outlined below just a few of the measures we’ve implemented below:
• Social distancing measures and signage.
• Increased store cleaning, especially on touch points, such as counters and demo equipment.
• Limiting our the number of customers in our stores at any one time.
• Face masks for our staff and hand sanitiser stations for our customers. If you have your own face covering please wear it if possible.
• When handling repairs we’ll use gloves and ensure all equipment is cleaned after service.
• Where possible, we’d request that you please pay by card.
Thank for your support and patience as we reopen our stores. We can’t wait to welcome you back.
Online Shopping & Delivery
Online shopping and home deliveries are operating as normal.
For retail customers the best way to contact us during working hours is via our online forms or by phone. Find your local iStore.
For Business and Education customers you can contact the team on 0333 006 6025.