Our Retail Sales Returns Policy
We are not obliged to give refunds for non-faulty goods or goods that have been customer built or modified.
Refunds can only be given under the following conditions:
• Condition of goods must be unopened and packaging pristine.
• Apple Products must be returned with in 14 days of purchase and 3rd party goods with in 30 days of purchase.
• All goods are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Software cannot be refunded once opened
• iTunes gift cards cannot be returned under any circumstances.
• Due to hygiene reasons headphones, earphones, AirPods cannot be returned once opened.
Faulty goods should be dealt with in accordance to our standard terms and conditions.
For faulty goods a customer may be offered a repair or replacement subject to the following conditions:
• The goods will be inspected by an authorised persona and the fault must be identified as genuine and not caused by misuse or accidental damage.
•The goods must be returned with all packaging, accessories and product components, documents, cables etc.
• Apple products must be returned with in 14 days of purchase and 3rd party goods within 30 days of purchase. after these time limits, goods will be repaired under the manufacturers warranty or outside of the warranty under our normal charge rates.
Please note that returns policy is not valid for repairs, this includes but not limited to out of warranty whole until replacements, component repairs, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Beats & Mac repairs and is only valid for purchases made in our 10 retail stores and does not apply to items sold through our website.