1. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 11GB to 14GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps) depending
on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may vary by device.
2. The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches (iPhone 11, iPhone XR), 5.85 inches (iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS) or 6.46 inches (iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/uk/batteries and apple.com/uk/iphone/battery.html for more information.
4. iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash, water and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 metres
up to 30 minutes); iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone 11 have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes); and iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone XR have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
5. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
6. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced and VoLTE are available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and provider. For details on LTE support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/LTE.
7. Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
8. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2017 using pre-production iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus units and software, and in August 2018 using pre-production iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR units and software, with accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720, 29W Model A1540, 30W Model A1882, 61W Model A1718, 87W Model A1719). Testing conducted by Apple in August 2019 using pre-production iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max units and software and accessory
Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720, 29W Model A1540, 30W Model A1882, 61W Model A1947 and 87W Model A1719). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
9. Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expires). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa.