Terms and Conditions
The iStore guarantee gives you 2 years warranty cover from the purchase of your Mac, iPad or iPhone.
During the first year, the device is also covered by the standard Apple warranty.
What if your Mac, iPad or iPhone develops a fault?
As an Apple Authorised Service Provider we are best placed to care for your device.
In the unlikely event a hardware problem occurs, please visit your nearest iStore. The team will then diagnose the issue and if required, arrange for its onward transfer to our engineering team for repair or replacement.
Any claims under this guarantee will require the serial number of the device and the original date of purchase from your receipt.
What if we cannot repair the item?
If we cannot repair the item we will replace it with an item of equivalent specification. If an item of equivalent specification is unavailable, we will work with you to seek a suitable settlement. We will always endeavour to find a resolution that you are satisfied with.
What is not included?
There are some specific exclusions from the guarantee:
• Devices used commercially or purchased by a business or educational organisation.
• Repair costs caused by external factors, such as computer viruses, faulty software (including the operating system), theft and weather.
• Depleted or consumed batteries.
• Accidental / deliberate damage. e.g. if the product is dropped or has liquid spilt onto it.
• Cosmetic items, such as scratches, dents, corrosion or discolouration.
• Any consequential loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss / replacement value over and above the purchase price of the original item.
• Recovery and or compensation for data loss.
• Issues that have resulted from the failure to follow the manufacturers operating instructions.
• Shipping or transportation costs. Products must be returned to an iStore. We are unable to collect or return directly to a customer’s address.
• Any work carried out by a 3rd party company cannot be charged back to iStore. Work carried out by a non Apple Authorised Service Provider will invalidate the guarantee. All faults must be reported and returned to iStore directly.
• Free telephone technical support is not included in this guarantee. If you require assistance, please visit your nearest iStore. Chargeable support is available upon request.
• After the first year, consumables such as external power chargers and cables are excluded from the iStore guarantee but may be covered by EU consumer law.
• The guarantee is non-transferrable and only covers devices bought from iStore / Albion Computers PLC in the UK.
• This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.