With the Easy Upgrade Plan, you can spread the cost of your new iPhone, iPad or Mac and upgrade after 12, 24 or 36 months. At the end of the plan either upgrade to the latest and greatest or keep your current device by paying off the remaining balance.
Pop into your local iStore and choose the device that best suits your needs.
Pay for it monthly over 12, 24 or 36 months.
Why choose the Easy Upgrade Plan?
You can upgrade every 12, 24 or 36 months*, its the perfect way to get the latest apple devices.
Easy upgrade starts from only £11 per month* keeping the costs down.
All devices are unlocked and will work with any network
iStore 2 Year Warranty
Included on every purchase.
Our guarantee goes further than most and we include it free of charge with every Mac, iPad, Apple Watch and iPhone purchased from iStore.
Low monthly payments
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
|iPad Pro 11″|
|iPad Pro 12.9″|
Available on 24 or 36 month plans.
Pricing based on 36 monthly payments and Wi-Fi model. Other model pricing availabe – ask in-store for details.
Easy 24 example: £319 purchase price. 24 Monthly payments of £12.52 at promotional 11.15% APR. Return device after 24 payments to settle outstanding loan or keep the device and make 5 further monthly payments. Total amount repayable £363.08
|MacBook Air 13″ Touch ID|
MacBook Pro 16″ Touch Bar
MacBook Pro 13″ Touch Bar
iMac 27″ Retina 5K
iMac 21.5″ Retina 4K
|iMac Pro 27″ Retina 5K|
Available on 24 or 36 month plans.
Pricing based on 36 monthly payments
Easy 36 example: £899 purchase price. 36 Monthly payments of £25.23 at promotional 11.15% APR. Return device after 36 payments to settle outstanding loan or keep the device and make 7 further monthly payments. Total amount repayable £1084.74
Go ahead, accessorise.
With our Easy Upgrade Plan you can select your favourite accessories and pay monthly.
Add a pair of Beats Solo3 for £7.24 a month, or the HyperDrive 15-in-1 USB-C hub for only £4.90 a month (when paying over 36 months).
Just ask in-store and we’ll help find the best accessories for you.
Protect what's precious to you with AppleCare+
If you want peace of mind then you can get protection for your device. Speak to one of our in store experts about adding AppleCare+. In addition to worldwide hardware and software support for up to 3 years (depending on device), AppleCare + also includes up to 2 incidents of accidental damage, should the worst happen.
Trade in & Save
You can trade in you old device to reduce your monthly payments.
Get the new iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 5 & AirPods for less than the just the phone on the big three networks!**
How to apply
Select your desired Apple device and accessories you want with our in-store team. Review and choose you preferred repayment term.
Receive additional credit towards your purchase when you trade in your old iPhone, iPad or Mac. We will give you a trade in value and use it to reduce your monthly payments.
You will need your email address, phone number and a valid form of photo ID such as a passport or driving license. Klarna will then email you a link to complete the application in store, on your device, or one of the in-store team will be able to help.
At the end of your plan, after 12, 24 or 36 months (as per your agreement), simply return the device in the pre-agreed condition and we will settle the balance of your agreement.
Then you can upgrade to the latest and greatest iPhone, iPad or Mac. Alternatively keep your current device by paying off the remaining balance.
Find your nearest iStore
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for finance you will need to meet the following criteria.
– Be 18 or older
– Be in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours a week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit, or self-employed.
– Have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue to reside in the UK.
– Have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address.
– Have a personal Bank or Building Society current account (this account needs to be eligible for direct debits).
Most decisions will be made within 3 minutes. On some occasions we may need to refer to our credit lender who will review your credit application and may ask additional questions. A decision is typically made within 10 minutes. Applications made after 4pm and sent through for referral may not be resolved until the following day.
Yes you can purchase with iStore Easy Upgrade Plan even if you have an existing contract with a network. However you will still be responsible for maintaining any existing commitments under that contract.
Upgrading to a new iPhone is subject to its release and stock availability at the time you exercise your upgrade option. Therefore we cannot guarantee it.
Your device must be in good physical and operational condition when you upgrade. For a device to be considered in good physical and operational condition, the device must meet the following criteria:
- power on and hold a charge;
- have no functional faults found;
- have an intact and functioning display, ports, speakers, cameras and input methods (including capacitive input, trackpad, buttons and keys, as appropriate);
- displays should have no distortion or discolouration;
- have no breaks, cracks, chips, deep scratches or excessive wear; and
- have activation lock and any account locks or restrictions removed/disabled (you may be asked to disable at the time of upgrade);
If your Product is Mac then the following criteria also applies:
- the desktop, setup display or Disk Utility display must be seen and inspected by an individual appointed by Stormfront;
- no distortions or discolouration of the display or screen glass;
- have no severe scratches on top or bottom enclosure deeper than 3mm;
- have no dents larger than 13mm in length and larger than 6mm deep (3mm deep in corners); and
- provide the original charger, power cable, keyboard, mouse and any other peripherals provided with the Product when it was purchased in working condition.
There is no obligation to upgrade. You can continue making payments until the agreement has been settled and keep your device.
Your device needs to be in good working condition when it’s time to upgrade. If your device is damaged, we will provide you with a price to repair the device to an acceptable level to trade in and settle your agreement or offer you a lower trade in value. A payment would then be required to settle your agreement.
* Terms and conditions apply. Available in-store only. Subject to status and credit check. Orders part of the iPhone Upgrade Plan cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Trade in values are estimates only. trade in vales cannot be determined until the device has been inspected.
** Claim based on EE, O2 & Vodafone 24 month contract pricing including upfront costs with a iPhone 8 Plus on trade in.
Albion Computers PLC t/a iStore acts as a credit broker and offers the iStore Upgrade Plan credit from Klarna Bank AB. Albion Computers PLC / iStore is registered in England and Wales 02043116. Registered office: 112 Strand, London, WC2R 0AG. Albion Computers PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 617126.
Credit provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Klarna Bank AB (publ). Headquarters: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm. Organization number: 556737-0431 Terms & Conditions apply. Finance full terms and conditions available on application.
Device trade in and upgrade after 24 months is subject to these terms and conditions.
Our 2 year hardware guarantee is included, as standard with every new iPhone, iPad or Mac – full terms are available here.
Pricing updated 20th September 2019.