Mobile Device Managment
Secure learning on the go.
The explosion of mobile devices and applications along with the shift to digital content creates a critical need for a
mobile device management solution tailored to education.
With our MDM solutions, Albion is helping schools embrace the next generation of learning.
Benefits of MDM
With increasing numbers of mobile devices in education it can be incredibly difficult to control and manage the security of all the devices. With our Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution you can track all mobile assets across your institution, configure policies and settings, distribute apps and secure access to school networks and resources all through our web-based console.
Our solution allows IT administrators to ensure devices are compliant with school policies and monitor violations in real time. This empowers you to maximise your investment by increasing IT efficiency and reducing the costs associated with managing mobility.
With our MDM solution, you can:
• Deploy a broad range of personal, school or lab devices
• Track all mobile assets deployed across campus
• Configure consistent policies, settings and restrictions
• Enable secure access to school networks and resources
• Distribute and manage in-house or purchased apps
• Secure distribution and mobile access to educational content
• Enable shared devices with multi-user management
• Remotely wipe school assets from compromised devices
Apple School Manager
Apple School Manager enables you to buy content, configure automatic device enrolment in your mobile device management (MDM) solution, create accounts for your students and staff, and set up iTunes U courses. The web based portal, new for education in iOS 9.3, provides a single place to manage people, devices, and content.